Monday, February 21, 2011

Peter Said...

So Peter is at one of my very favorite stages - the stage where he says the funniest things!!  I know that I will forget them if I don't write them down, so I'll start adding them to the blog.  Enjoy! :)

Peter was frustrated at dinner time because I wouldn't let him watch Dora while we ate.  He often watches TV while we eat various meals, but I would like to try to keep the TV off at dinner time.  He finally got to the table, and after quite a bit of encouragement, he started eating some pasta.  After a bite or two, he asked if I could put Dora on.  I told him to finish the pasta in his bowl before watching Dora.  He took a handful of pasta out and put it on the table.  He proceeded to tell me that he didn't have enough holes in his belly to eat all of the pasta in the bowl.  He only had enough holes in his belly to eat the pasta he had put on the table.

Peter did indeed finish the pasta he had pulled out of the bowl and let me know that all of the holes in his belly were now full.  Andrew later asked Peter if we should make chocolate chip cookies or brownies after dinner.  Peter excitedly replied brownies - one of his favorites!!  I asked him if he had room for brownies in his belly.  He told me that he had square holes in his belly for lots of brownies!  :)

1 comment:

  1. That's HILARIOUS!!!! you should write that one into Readers Digest. :0)

    ReplyDelete