Thursday, April 7, 2011

Girl Time

It's often difficult to get one-on-one time with each of the kids, but Danielle and I managed a little "girl time" recently on a trip to Target.  I needed more cardstock for the labels I was printing for a consignment sale.  Peter was still napping, so Danielle and I headed out by ourselves. One of the nice things about Andrew being out of work is that I can leave one kid at home while running errands with the other.  Danielle was totally content to just sit in the cart as we walked around.  I found the paper I needed, and then I was actually able to leisurely look at various things in the store as we made our way to pay for it.  Before leaving, we stopped by the snack area for a popcorn treat.  Danielle was so excited to sit on the bench like a "big girl" and enjoy her snack without having to worry about her brother getting involved. 

  

3 comments:

  1. I love your ability to find the bright side of any situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! And I can really see her resemblance to Peter in these photos. It's amazing how just being able to browse Target (for me it's the clearance endcaps over by stationery) can make an outing extra special. Your baby girl looks like such a sweetie. I'm glad you got a little girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girl looks alot like her maternal Grandma :)

    <3, Michelle

    ReplyDelete