Friday, May 27, 2011

Lost

I lost my memory card that I use in my good camera.  I think I have also lost my memory.  I took the memory card out of my camera so I download all of the fun pictures I took in Houston last week.  I shot most of them in RAW, so I knew they would be huge files to download.  I also knew that my laptop is going soooooo sllloooowww because of all of the pictures I have on it.  So I had the brilliant idea to move most of my picture files to an external hard drive.  I plugged the laptop into the hard drive and began moving files.  When I went to grab the memory card so I could download the new pictures to my computer, I couldn't find it.  I have looked all over the living room, and I cannot find it.  Hoping I find it soon!!

On the bright side, I am now downloading a month's worth of pictures from the memory card in my other camera.  I guess it's time to get some of them posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment