Sunday, February 3, 2013

Danielle Says...

Andrew has been pumping the kids up for the Super Bowl all week.  He tells the kids the teams that are playing and lets them choose who they want to root for.  This year's game was the San Francisco 49ers vs. the Baltimore Ravens.  We don't really have any allegiance to either.  Danielle and Andrew picked the Ravens to root for, and Peter and I picked the 49rs.

I ended up spending most of the game at the grocery store, but the kids hung out with Daddy and watched some of the game.  There was a loss of power in the middle, so the game was delayed and lasted longer than normal.  Peter fell asleep on the couch.

The Ravens won.  I got Danielle ready for bed and got her tucked in.  She turns to me and tells me that she was glad her team won.  I find that funny in itself because I really didn't even know she was paying attention. Then she tells me that she was happy that the Raymond's won.  She knows another Raymond.  I ask her who that is.  She proudly tells me that it's the Raymond that tutors with me.

The whole time she thought that the team was called the Raymonds, just like one of my tutoring students.  Too funny!!  Well, I'm glad her team, the Raymonds, won.  :)

1 comment: